About Me

My photo
Orlando, Florida, United States
Contact me at:
chrisjohnleblanc@yahoo.com LinkedIn: Christopher LeBlanc
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................
I'm a professional computer graphics artist interested in using my artistic skills and creativity to develop successful and inspiring projects.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Started with Color - Ended with Sadness

After much hesitation, I readdressed this painting. I did plenty of anatomy studies in my sketchbook and this is where I got. Next, I'll apply color in several different ways in hopes of finding an understanding of how to use color. It is something I constantly struggle with.



This painting frustrated me. I tried slapping colors down from the get go like I had done with the sci fi character but something wasn't meshing very well and it did not come together. I gave up after 2 hours of endlessly painting with no progress. Meh!

No comments:

Post a Comment