About Me

My photo
Orlando, Florida, United States
Contact me at:
chrisjohnleblanc@yahoo.com LinkedIn: Christopher LeBlanc
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................
I'm a professional computer graphics artist interested in using my artistic skills and creativity to develop successful and inspiring projects.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just Some Practice

Painted this in one hour. I googled some reference to help me with the expression. I've been getting back to basics some since I tried drawing an eye the other day and it looked awful. I struggle with the nuances of the face. I'm happy enough with the result here but mouth is not entirely proportionate to the reference. I'm planning on doing a painting tutorial in the near future and I want to paint some type of brawl between a tough female character and some thugs or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment