About Me

My photo
Orlando, Florida, United States
Contact me at:
chrisjohnleblanc@yahoo.com LinkedIn: Christopher LeBlanc
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................
I'm a professional computer graphics artist interested in using my artistic skills and creativity to develop successful and inspiring projects.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

1 Hour Portrait Study

Sat down today and was able to try a portrait. I always have this internal fear that causes hesitation before I try something like this. These types of drawings always upset me. I hate looking at an observational drawing and then comparing it to the reference and seeing how badly the proportions are off. Anyways, I went for it and after an hour I had this pretty close. It doesn't look like the actor in the photo but it's decent. And I refined the lines and shapes several times over before it looked reasonable.


No comments:

Post a Comment