About Me

My photo
Orlando, Florida, United States
Contact me at:
chrisjohnleblanc@yahoo.com LinkedIn: Christopher LeBlanc
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................
I'm a professional computer graphics artist interested in using my artistic skills and creativity to develop successful and inspiring projects.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Diffuse Painting Techniques

Zapplink and photo sourced projections.Updated 4/29/2013







2 comments:

  1. Sweet guy I like the part with the Knick where you see the under-wood, I was looking at your progresses and that's some good looking wood....planks wood planks not the other meaning.

    ps this is Seth I lost my password so I'm posting with anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah hey dude, been a while. Thanks for checking my blog, hows life in Maine? Still doing game design?

    ReplyDelete